Our online Wedding and Occasion Hair course is the same high-quality standard as our classroom-based course, from the comfort of your own home! We will support you in your qualification process, and your tutor will be on-hand to answer any questions you have!
Included within this course is:
- Theory – Consultation techniques, Health and Safety, Anatomy and Physiology, legal requirements, code of practice and ethics, record keeping (GDPR), waste and hygiene, contra-indications and contra-actions, step-by-step guide;
- Video Demonstrations;
- Live tutorial / Assessment via Skype/Zoom/FaceTime etc;
- Elements of the Wedding and occasion hair treatment include:
- Plaiting – French, Dutch, Waterfall and Fishtail;
- Prep work – Product selection, Sectioning, application of pins;
- Correct straightening and curling techniques;
- Creating smooth, classic styles;
- Creating looser updos;
- Creating half-up, half-down hairstyles;
- Finishing the hair
All of the above can be accessed using our new user-friendly online student portal. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be fully-accredited in the Wedding and Occasion Hair treatment. You will be able to obtain insurance and set-up your very own beauty business, working your own hours, for yourself! We can even offer you a discount code for 10% off with ABT!
What are you waiting for? It’s never been easier!