Bridal and Occasion Hair-Styling
Bridal Hair Course Deposit
This deposit will secure your place on a 1:1 bridal hair course with us. Once the deposit has been paid, we will contact you to arrange the booking of your course. The remaining balance is due within 2 weeks of the course start-date. If booking within 2 weeks of the start date, please contact us as the full balance is payable. Thank you.
This course is perfect for hairdressers and beginners alike. It will allow you to learn all the necessary knowledge and skills in order to become a professional bridal and Occasion Hair-stylist. This is a fully-certified course and will enable you to gain public liability insurance upon completion, in order to run your own business. The world of wedding and Occasion Hair is a very lucrative business and is ever-growing, meaning there is always a need for a fabulous hair-stylist! You will also be taught by an Award-Winning stylist. For any enquiries, please get in touch. It also includes the following amazing assurances:
- 1-1 courses at no extra charge;
- rated 🌟outstanding🌟 by our students;
- being taught by an Award-Winning bridal hair stylist;
- lifetime support for you and your business;
- FREE use of our extensive kits on the training days
- Comes with a FREE FULL kit to take home with you (excluding electrical items);
- FREE £10 off voucher for insurance once qualified
- Optional hour’s FREE mentoring with every course, to brush-up on your skills;
- Friendly and Professional staff to make you feel welcome and comfortable, and inspire you to be the best hair stylist you can be!
Duration: 1 day / 2 partial days + Case Studies
Kit: FREE – Included within the price of the course. full sized kit to take home with you.
Prior qualifications/skills required: None
Qualification: Diploma of Achievement in Bridal and Occasion Hair-Styling
CPD Points: 12
This qualification is Nationally-recognised and Beauty Guild Accredited. It is fully-insurable through all main insurers for public liability, meaning that upon completion, you will be qualified to offer bridal and Occasion Hair-up in your own business.
Brief Outline of the Course
* Theory Learning – including anatomy and physiology of hair/scalp, treatment procedure, health and safety acts, data protection laws, hygiene, code of conduct etc.
* Practical Learning – including curling using tongs, Wands and small curved-edge straighteners, half-up/half-down styles, classic bun, loose/messy styles, French Plait, Dutch Plait, Waterfall Plait
* Case Studies – Further Case-studies are to be completed from home until the you are working to a professional level. This will be approximately 5 case-studies.